Basagran® T/O herbicide offers reliable, cost-effective post-emergent control of tough broadleaf weeds, yellow nutsedge, annual sedges and more. It can also provide weed control in ornamentals.
- Provides a cost-effective yellow nutsedge control program.
- Effectively eliminates underground tubers.
- Delivers effective postemergence activity, which allows flexibly timed weed control.
- Can be used in cool- and warm-season turfgrass and ornamentals, and along roadsides.
- Can be easily tank-mixed with other herbicides to affordably increase their spectrum of control.
Sodium Salt of Bentazon
- Athletic fields
- Commercial or residential settings
- Golf courses
- Recreational areas
- Sod farms
- See label for complete use site information
- Musk Thistle
- Canada Thistle
- Yellow Nutsedge
- Annual Sedges
- Wild Mustard
- See label for a complete list
Apply Basagran T&O to actively growing weeds as postemergence broadcast or spot spray. Coverage of the target weed is important. Do not mow three days before or after application for optimal control. Use Basagran T&O in post-directed sprays around all ornamentals except sycamore and rhododendron. Basagran T&O may also be applied as an over-the-top application on certain ornamental species. For a list of these species, consult the product label.
- Do not apply to turfgrass that has been under stress
- Do not apply to any newly seeded or sprigged turfgrass
- Do not use on golf course greens or collars
- See label for complete list of restrictions
For specific instructions regarding target weeds, appropriate spray equipment, nozzle selection and spray volume, consult the product label.