Lexicon Intrinsic brand fungicide is a new chemistry combination for control of tough turfgrass diseases. It also increases photosynthesis, strengthens roots and improves resilience to stress. Lexicon Intrinsic™ brand fungicide from BASF was developed by combining the latest in carboxamide technology — Xemium® fungicide with the power of Insignia® Intrinsic™ brand fungicide. Intrinsic is a brand of products that provide disease control and plant health benefits.
- Combines a next generation carboxamide with systemic properties for continuous protection with the performance of Insignia™ SC Intrinsic brand fungicide
- Delivers plant health for increased photosynthesis, stronger roots and improved turf vitality, creating turfgrass resilience
- Offers longer-lasting control of major fungi classes
- Golf Courses
- Residential, Commercial, and Municipal Lawns
- Athletic Fields
- See label for complete list of use sites
- Dollar Spot
- Brown Spot
- Snow Molds
- Take-all Patch
- See label for complete list of diseases
For use with warm-season and cool-season turfgrass. Use caution when spraying and wind is present, or conditions are favorable for drift. See label for application instructions.
Product Label Download SDS