A proprietary, water-based formulation Drive XLR8 herbicide improves the control of crabgrass, torpedograss, kikuyugrass, several broadleaves (clover, speedwell) and numerous other troublesome weeds. Drive XLR8 even controls crabgrass in the mature stages — four tillers or more. And Drive XLR8 herbicide provides outstanding residual control for up to 30 to 45 days with a single application.
- Provides faster, more effective weed control.
- Delivers quicker uptake by the plant.
- Is rainfast quicker (in less than an hour).
Active Ingredients: Dimethylamine salt of quinclorac
Where to Use:
- Athletic Fields
- Golf Courses
- Residential and Commercial Grounds
- See label form complete list of use sites
Broadleaf and Grassy Weeds Controlled:
- Wild Violet
- See label for complete list
Keys to Success
Spray coverage should be uniform and complete. It is recommended to not mow two days before or after application. Irrigation may improve weed control, if soil moisture is not sufficient. Drive XLR8 herbicide may be tank-mixed with other pre- and post-emergent grass herbicides, along with post-emergent broadleaf herbicides.
Product Label Download SDS