Heavy-duty brass construction for superior performance under the harshest conditions. Toro 220 Brass Series valves are rugged and reliable, and offer dependable performance within the toughest of situations and settings.
Leading Lighting Protection
A lightning rating that exceeds 20,000 volts – nearly three times the protection of competing products.
Dirty Water Ready
120-mesh, stainless steel filter screen is constantly flushed by the flow, enabling the use of very dirty water without clogging and valve closure failure.
Spike Guard™ Solenoid
With its 20,000 volt lightning rating, the industries highest, the Spike Guard™ solenoid has virtually eliminated the need for solenoid replacement in high lightning environments. And with 1/2 the amperage draw of traditional solenoids you can run twice as many sprinklers simultaneously, reduce the cost of wiring during initial installation or increase the distance from controller to sprinkler.
Optional EZReg® Pressure Regulator compatible
Available in two fully-adjustable models, Toro EZReg Pressure Regulators allow the consistent regulation of pressure within a zone, ensuring optimal operation of all downstream sprinklers. EZReg Pressure Regulators thread directly to the valve bonnet – no special adaptor required and no need to remove the solenoid. The desired pressure can be set fast and with a high level of accuracy thanks to an easy-to-read turn dial design.
External Downstream Manual Bleed
Keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation.
- Commercial-grade 316 Stainless Steel stem for maximum corrosion resistance
- Manual Flow Control; adjustable to full shut-off
- Robust, double-beaded, fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm
- Built-in Schrader-type valve is standard on all models for fast downstream pressure verification
- EZReg® Pressure Regulator can be installed as a service kit without having to drain the main line
- Pressure regulates in electric or manual modes, and is serviceable under pressure