The Network VP® satellite from Toro combines modular flexibility, ease of use and increased control in a single controller. With individual station runtimes programmed to the second and station-based flow management, the Network VP provides the most water efficient capabilities for irrigating.
Features & Benefits Station Based Flow Management
Reduces nighttime water window and optimizes pump capacity. Central irrigation programs (greens, tees, etc.) are available from the satellite faceplate for manual watering and field adjustments.
Reduced Download Time
Variable Length (VL) communication reduces download time by up to 80%. Communicate all program information to field controllers in minutes.
Current Sensing Provides Protection
Monitors each station output for proper amperage draw with user defined thresholds. Under and over current alarm notification protects against electrical shorts, wire cuts, etc.
Runtime In Seconds For More Precise Watering
Station runtimes are executed to the second. This prevents individual stations from over or under watering by up to 25% compared to systems that operate only in whole minutes.
Intuitive User Interface
With backlit display for better low-light viewing. Station range entry makes establishing irrigation routines easier. DVD type controls for Start, Pause/Resume and Stop.
- Operates as a stand-alone controller, or under the management of a central computer
- Supports wireline or radio communications
- Supports hybrid communication (wireline & radio)
- 64 irrigation programs
- Basic, Advanced and Grow-in programs
- Percent adjust from 1% to 900%
- Each output can be defined as an irrigation station or general application switch
- Non-volatile memory retains program information and satellite settings during power-off conditions. Battery back-up retains the date and time.
- 16-64 stations in 8-station increments - individual station control and the ability to run up to 32 stations simultaneously
- Backwards compatible with Toro Network 8000 satellites
Electrical Input Power:
- 108 V ac to 132 V ac, 60 Hz
- 0.20 amps (no load) 115 V ac
- 1.20 amps (max load) 115 V ac
- 216 V ac to 264 V ac, 50 Hz
- 0.10 amps (no load) 230 V ac
- 0.60 amps (max load) 230 V ac
- 24 V ac - 3.0 amps (max total load)
- UL Listed
- Plastic Cabinet: 17” W X 40” H X 16” D
- Operating Temperature: -15º F to 140º F
- Storage temperature: -22º F to 149º F
- Humidity: 0% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Output switches
- Surge Protection