1" Bronze Ball Valve - Sweat Ends The T/S-2000 full port ball valve has a larger pattern body suitable for most any application.
The EPDM O-ring and PTFE packing gland stem assures reliable and smoother operation
requiring less torque to operate. The PTFE seats reduce friction thus improving the long life
of the valve. The ball is chrome plated brass. The nickel plated handle is corrosion resistant.
Available in sizes and configurations 1/4- 4, FNPT x FNPT and 1/2- 4, Sweat x Sweat.
- T-2000 CSA Certified for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquid petroleum, and LP gas/air mixtures: 1/2 lb. (1/2- 2); 2 lb. and 5 lb. (1/4, 1/2- 4).
- T-2000 UL Listed 3LZW for LP, natural and manufactured gases; to 250 PSI maximum.
- Factory Mutual approved for fire protection service (1/4- 2 FNPT x FNPT & 1/2- 2 Sweat x Sweat).
- Saturated Steam (WSP): 150 PSI
- Cold Working Pressure (CWP): 600 PSI (1/4- 2); 400 PSI (2-1/2- 4).
- Conforms to MSS Standard Practice 110.
- Threaded end connections comply with ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Solder end connections comply with ANSI/ASME B16.18