MACLEAN HIGHLINE Standard Utility Boxes are manufactured of SUPERFLEXON, which is stronger than structural foam for enhanced top-load strength and resistance to UV and wear.
- Lighter than cast iron or concrete boxes
- Easier warehouse handling
- Reduced injury potential
- Snap locks on drop-in lid
- Discourage vandalism
- Keep lid in place in high water
- Lids are easily interchangeable
- T-top lid will fit boxes of other manufacturers
- Closed mouse holes standard
SUPERFLEXON is a plastic material made of a rigid combination of polyolefin and fibrous inorganic components. It is chemically inert and normally unaffected by moisture, corrosion and the effects of temperature changes. SUPERFLEXON also has a high tensile strength with light weight because it is a solid (not foamed) structural material.