Heavy bodied, medium setting, low VOC PVC cement for all classes and schedules with interference fit through 12″ (315 mm) diameter (non-pressure applications only up to 18″). Quality formulation for plumbing, industrial, pool, irrigation and electrical piping systems. It has good gap filling properties and its medium set allows more working time in warm weather.
Weld-On is the original innovator of solvent cements, primers and cleaners for PVC, CPVC, and ABS plastic piping systems. Our Weld-On® name is globally-recognized as the premium brand of products for joining plastic pipes and fittings. We are committed not only to providing the best product performance, but to do so in the most environmentally-responsible manner. All Weld-On solvent cements, primers and cleaners meet the requirements for Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emission limits established by the California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD), one of the nation’s strictest air quality regulatory bodies. Low VOC emissions contribute to cleaner air.
Weld-On’s All Low VOC products provide the following benefits:
- High Quality Performance with excellent installation properties.
- User Friendly. Reduced fumes and odor for the comfort and well-being of pipe installers.
- NSF, UPC, and/or CSA Listed. Products are qualified for use in applications such as potable water, turf, irrigation, pool, industrial, fire protection, conduit, DWV and/or sewer.
- Meet ASTM Standards for solvent cements and primers used for plastic pipe installation.
- Environmentally Responsible. LEED® Compliant (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Credit can be earned for LEED Project by using Weld-On Low VOC products. This program, developed by the US Green Building Council, uses SCAQMD Rule 1168 as the benchmark for Low VOC products to earn one credit# toward LEED certification for green building.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION LISTINGS:
- Meets ASTM D 2564 Standard.
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A.
- Compliant with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this WELD-ON Low VOC product, credit can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System - Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI Standard 14 and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use in potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications.
- Gray Cement Only - Meets CSA standards B137.3 and B181.2 for use in pressure and non-pressure potable water, drain, waste, and vent applications.
- Listed by IAPMO for compliance with ASTM D 2564 and applicable sections of the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code®.