Legend Valve & Fitting - Copper Reducing Tee - C X C X C
- Lead-free design is suitable for all State and pending U.S. Federal Public Law (111-380) potable water installations
- Manufactured in compliance with all applicable ASTM and ANSI Standards
- Suitable for connection onto copper tubing that complies with ASTM B88, B280 and B819
Lead-free design is suitable for all State and pending U.S. Federal Public Law (111-380) potable water installations.
Manufactured in compliance with all applicable ASTM and ANSI Standards.
Suitable for connection onto copper tubing that complies with ASTM B88, B280 and B819.
Available in nominal tubing sizes 1/8” to 4” in a variety of configurations.
Working Pressure, Non Shock (PSI)
Cold working pressure (CWP): Varies: In accordance with ASME B16.22
Saturated Steam (WSP): Reference ASME B16.22
All configurations: Wrot copper alloy - ASTM B152 C11000 and ASTM B75 C12200
Certifications & Specifications:
- Tested and certified in compliance with ANSI / NSF Standard 61 Annex G.
- UPC / IAPMO Certified.
- Manufactured in an ISO accredited facility.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR WROT COPPER PRESSURE FITTINGS:
American Society for Testing and Materials (A.S.T.M.): ASTM B152 Alloy C11000: Standard Specification for Copper Sheet, Strip and Plated Rolled Bar ASTM B75 Alloy C12200: Standard Specification for Seamless Round Copper Tube for General Engineering Applications
American National Standards Institute (A.N.S.I.):
ANSI / ASME B16.22: Standard Specification for Wrot Copper and Copper Alloy Solder Joint Pressure Fittings
Manufacturer’s Standardization Society (M.S.S.):
MSS SP-104: Wrot Copper Solder Joint Pressure Fitting