K-Rain - Pro Series 100 Electric Valves - 1" Male X Barb without Flow Control
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 12
This reliable valve offers a straight through flow pattern that dramatically reduces pressure loss and reduces the risk of trapped debris that causes other brands to fail.
The valve body is constructed of UV and corrosion resistant PVC material. This valve is available in 1"Male NPT x Barb.
Some Features Include:
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction “ Increases the life of the valve.
- Combination 1 and 1 ¼ “ Provides the option to increase the pipe size to the valve, increasing the flow rate.
- Tilt Diaphragm/Piston Assembly “ Allows for a straight flow path of the water increasing the flow rate while reducing friction loss.
- Debris Tolerant Design “ Provides flexibility for use in the potable or dirty water applications.
- Manual External Bleed Screw “ Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed-Through Solenoid “ Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger “ Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the interal plunger.
- Self-Cleaning Metering Screen “ Screen is in the turbulent flow of the water, allowing self cleaning action during operation.