Browse Sprinkler Spray Heads, Pop Up Irrigation Sprinkler Heads
Looking for the best pop-up sprinkler head or other lawn sprinkler spray head for your irrigation systems? Find one by Hunter, Toro, Rain Bird, Irritrol, K-Rain and other top brands with Reinders!
Explore our many different types of sprinkler spray heads to find the best spray patterns and amounts of water for your irrigation application. Our many options offer ultimate flexibility and precision for irrigation and drip irrigation systems!
Here’s a closer look at our product selection:
Rain Bird’s 1800 series sprinkler heads
The Rain Bird 1800 lawn sprinkler series offers a patented pop-up spray head mechanism. Its heavy-duty, stainless-steel spring guarantees dependable, out-of-sight stem retraction. It also features an exclusive co-molded wiper seal in an enclosed plastic cage for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and extreme environments.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by, which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision-controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle spray pattern alignment without tools while boosting durability
- Pre-installed, orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering system after flushing
- Side and bottom inlets
Our many different types of 1800 Series sprinkler heads by Rain Bird for irrigation include:
Rain Bird - 1800 Series Pop-Up Sprinkler Head with PRS Pressure Regulator – 45 PSI
- PRS pressure regulator built into the stem
- Maintains constant outlet pressure of 45 PSI
Rain Bird - 1800 Series - Spray Head With Seal-A-Matic
Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves.
Rain Bird - 1800 Series - Pop-Up Spray Head with Pressure Regulator & Seal-A-Matic
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve.
- PRS pressure regulator built into the stem
- Maintains constant outlet pressure of 30 PSI
Rain Bird - 1800 Series - Pop-Up Spray Head Sprinkler, Body Only, Less Nozzle
Rain Bird’s RD1800™ series sprinkler heads
The Rain Bird RD1800™ sprinkler series was designed for harsh irrigation system conditions like sand, grit, high water pressure and reclaimed water with harmful chemicals. These lawn irrigation sprinkler heads are constructed of time-proven, UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel parts, ensuring long life.
The following product options include:
- Flow-Shield technology helps you identify and solve problems faster
- Nozzle not included
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles and patterns — rotary nozzles, U-Series, MPR, HE-VAN, VAN, and SQ series.
Rain Bird - RD1800 Series Spray Head with Seal-A-Matic Check Valve, 45 PSI Pressure Regulator and Flow-Shield
Rain Bird - RD1800 Series Spray Head with Seal-A-Matic Check Valve, 30 PSI Pressure Regulator and Flow-Shield
Toro’s 570Z series sprinkler heads
Toro 570Z series pop-up sprinkler heads provide the superior water delivery commercial irrigation contractors need to satisfy all installation and retrofit requirements. In combination with Toro spray and rotating nozzles, 570Z Series sprinkler spray heads offer many different types of configurations for ultimate flexibility.
Additional features include:
- Zero Flush Wiper Seal - eliminates flushing on the pop-up, allowing more sprinklers to be installed per zone.
- Ratcheting Riser - quick and precise arc adjustment on all pop-up lawn sprinkler head models.
Our many options, available in different sizes, include:
Toro - 3" 570Z Spray Series Sprinkler
- Several body sizes to satisfy varying installation requirements
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility in spraying patterns, methods of delivery and amounts of water used.
- Nozzle sold separately
Toro - 570Z Series - 4" Pop-Up Sprinkler Head
Toro - 4" 570Z Series Sprinkler Spray Head - Pressure Regulated
Toro - 4" 570Z Spray Series Sprinkler Head with Check Valve
Toro - 570Z Series - 12" Pop-Up Sprinkler Head, Side Inlet Body
Toro - 4" 570Z Series Sprinkler Spray Head - Low Pressure
We also carry Toro’s 570ZX series sprinkler spray heads and 570PRX series sprinkler heads with check valves for drip systems of irrigation. The “PR” stands for pressure regulation and the “X” stands for Toro’s patented X-Flow® water shutoff device, which restricts water loss by 99 percent if the head is damaged or missing.
Hunter’s Pro-Spray sprinkler heads
Hunter Industries’ Pro-Spray pop-up sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in commercial irrigation applications. Available in many different heights and types — from shrub to 12 inches — Pro-Spray sprinkler heads feature durable construction, an exclusive body cap design that won’t leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy-to-adjust, two-piece ratchet.
Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro adjustable nozzles, Pro fixed nozzles and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
We also carry sprinkler spray heads for Hunter’s PS Ultra series — a compact, slim-line spray sprinkler with the option of preinstalled nozzles for faster installation.