We want to make your purchasing experience with us exceptional. Reinders offers a 90-Day Limited Return/Refund Policy from date of purchase on most items. Because of Reinders diverse product offering, certain product restrictions apply to this policy. Please review the details of these restrictions for each product category in our Returns Policy Exceptions section below or contact your Reinders representative for written clarification prior to purchase. Products must be returned to the store or shipped freight pre-paid. Reinders Inc. will not reimburse for freight on returned items. Products must be new, clean, unopened in original box, of current style, not discontinued, undamaged, and resalable. A copy of the original invoice or packing list must be presented at the time of return. The amount of credit or refund will be based on the current price or invoiced price, whichever is less.
No returns will be accepted after 90 Days.
Return Policy Exceptions
Some product restrictions apply including, but not limited to, the following:
- Salt & Ice Control Products: No returns unless product is defective.
- Commercial Mowers and Equipment: No returns.
- Holiday/Seasonal Lighting: Due to the seasonal nature of this lighting product, no returns of product will be accepted after Dec.1 of the year it was purchased. Any product returned for reasons other than mfg. defect will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Any product that appears used or is not in it's original packaging will not be accepted for return. All freight charges associated with the return of the product are the responsibility of the customer. Please call us at 1-877-785-3309 (or 262-797-6571 in the Milwaukee Area) for return questions or return authorizations.
- Grass Seed/Fertilizer: Only original, full bags of seed and fertilizer will be accepted within 90 days of purchase based on inspection.
- Wild Bird and Nature Products: No returns unless product is defective.
Special Order/Non-Stocking Products
Special Order/Non-Stocking Products are not returnable for refund or credit. Customers will be made aware if a product is a special order item at the time the order is placed. All Cash & COD Accounts must pay for the Special Order Product in full at the time the order is placed. Once Reinders receives the customer’s acknowledgement to proceed, the order will be placed with the manufacturer and it cannot be canceled or altered. Customer assumes ownership of the product and all associated shipping charges. Any Special Order or Non-Stock product that has not been picked up within two weeks of arrival will be shipped to the customer and billed to their account along with applicable freight charges.
On applicable products purchased from Reinders Inc; Reinders will repair or replace any warranty product based on the written policy of the manufacturer. Replacement product will be exchanged for identical product on a 1-for-1 basis. Special order or discontinued products will be ordered from the manufacturer at their discretion. If the manufacturer denies the warranty claim, the product will be returned to the customer and invoiced accordingly.