Bayer - Ranger Pro Glyphosate Post-Emergent Herbicide
- Systemic herbicide with no residual soil activity
- Broad-spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees
- Water-soluble liquid containing surfactant. No additional surfactant is needed or recommended
Ranger Pro herbicide is a complete broad-spectrum postemergence professional herbicide for industrial, turf, and ornamental weed control. The active ingredient in this product inhibits an enzyme found only in plants and microorganisms that is essential to formation of specific amino acids.
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate
- Non-crop areas
- Plant Nurseries
- Christmas Trees
- Parks and Recreational areas
- Utility sites
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Oak
- See Label for complete list
Post-emergent application. Apply through standard equipment after dilution and mixing with water or other carriers according to label instructions. See label for application rates.
Do not apply this product using aerial spray equipment except under conditions as specified within the label.
Avoid direct application to any body of water.
See label for complete restrictions.