Benefit the Environment with Your Unique Style- Aquascape Rainwater Harvesting System
As a leader in the industry, Aquascape has spent the last 30 years helping to add beautiful designs to landscapes while focusing on natural balance and sustainability. Water is our planet’s greatest resource, and Aquascape is dedicated to providing natural, responsible, and creative landscape solutions.
A great way to make sure your designs and installations are also doing their part is by including a rainwater harvesting system in your plan. These simple-to-install kits allow you to offset your water use, take your current backyard water feature, and upgrade it. Capture, filter, and reuse any rainwater while still using the fountain or water feature you chose to match your design aesthetic perfectly. One inch of rainfall on a 2,000 square foot residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be reused. Aquascape’s rainwater harvesting solutions are here to ensure you’re making good use of those stats.
Aquascape- RainXChange Pondless Waterfall Add-On Kit
Many overlook the option to incorporate rainwater harvesting because, traditionally, the systems have been eyesores. Aquascape has changed the game by designing revolutionary systems that deliver extraordinary results and add beauty and value to any property using them. The Aquascape Pondless Waterfall Add-On Kit makes it simple to add an Aquascape Rainwater Harvesting System to a stunning waterfall or stream. The water flows over the included EPDM liner and disappears gracefully into gravel. Water is then directed back into the sub-surface reservoir and recirculated.
The kit includes-
- Pondless Waterfall Vault- perfect for pump placement and access
- Waterfall Spillway- creates the ideal starting point of the waterfall or stream
- AquaSurge 2000-4000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump- provides customizable water flow rates using a handheld, wireless remote control
- LED lighting to bring the feature to life at night
Aquascape- RainXChange Fountain Add-On Kit
Turn that beautiful, decorative fountain into an eco-friendly feature with the use of this all-in-one kit. Much like the Pondless Waterfall Add-On, this collection system allows the water to flow over your fountain and disappear gracefully into gravel to then be directed back into the sub-surface reservoir and recirculated. Benefits of using the Aquascape Fountain add-on include-
- Makes it easy to add a decorative fountain to rainwater harvesting systems
- Water flows over fountain (not included) and disappears gracefully into gravel
- Water is recirculated from the sub-surface rainwater reservoir
- Includes AquaSurge®Adjustable Flow Pond Pump with wireless remote control
- Includes overflow kit to manage excess water
Fountain is not included, so be sure to browse our gorgeous selection of decorative water features to find the right piece to bring your client’s backyard dreams to life.
Aquascape- RainXChange Water Storage Kit- 1000 Gal
Aquascape Water Storage Kits are the easiest way to create a sub-surface water storage reservoir using a rainwater harvesting system. The completed underground reservoir can store gallons of collected rainwater, and our Water Storage Kit options range from 1000 to 3000 gallons.
These kits come complete with-
- AquaBlox® Large Water Storage Modules
- 45 mil EPDM Liner
- 2 panels of Non-woven Geotextile Underlayment
- 4-6 Pondless® Waterfall Vault Extensions depending on size of kit
Customizable, Dependable, and Responsibly Produced Rainwater Storage with Aquascape’s AquaBlox
Rainwater Harvesting and responsibly using resources for beautiful landscape design doesn’t need to be complicated. We’re helping you take the guesswork out of making your installations more environmentally friendly with responsible products that you can depend on.
Aquascape’s AquaBlox are available in easy-to-install raintanks as well as various sized panels for customized needs. They are a rainwater storage solution that has been crafted with sustainability in mind. They’ve been manufactured using recycled materials and designed to efficiently maximize water storage capacity, providing the ability to hold more water with a smaller reservoir footprint. Each AquaBlox will hold approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, allowing over three times the water storage capacity that gravel will provide.
Using AquaBlox will also decrease the amount of labor, liner, and underlayment required during installation. This makes AquaBlox a budget smart option that is also quick and safe. The load-bearing top will support up to 5,472 LBS/SQ FT, providing years of trouble-free enjoyment and allowing for installation in a wide variety of situations. Aquascape AquaBlox are easier to clean and less prone to clogging. The raintank options come complete with the top, bottom, two sides, and four structural supports.
AquaBlox innovative design features-
- Modular Design- Provides a structurally engineered void space for water storage
- Openings- Specifically designed to optimize water flow and maintenance
- Support Panels- Internal support panels provide the strength needed for a variety of applications
- Panels- Panels are easy to assemble on-site for more efficient shipping and transportation
- Pin-Lock Design- Integrated pin-lock design ensures structural integrity