Aqua-Aid - Turf Power Liquid
- Enhanced availability of plant nutrients
- Increases water holding capacity of the soil, reducing irrigation frequency and increasing stress tolerance during harsh conditions
- Makes nutrient delivery more efficient over an extended period
- Delivers robust and diverse microbial populations
- Accelerates root initiation, establishment, and development
Turf Power Liquid is produced in a tightly controlled environment where worms produce 100% organic castings and worm-worked material that strengthens the Chemical, Physical, and Biological aspects of the soil around your plant’s root zone. OMRI listed and CDFA certified, Turf Power Liquid improves soil health, and the health, vigor and strength of your plants.
From golf courses and city parks to school grounds and athletic fields, there is as broad a range of turf management practices as there are uses for the turf itself. When you include the seasonal variables that come into play from one region to the next, that range expands even further. The one element that is universally important regardless of turf use is healthy soil. Turf Power Liquid will enhance plant vigor and improve stress tolerance for turf that will thrive throughout the season.
Total Nitrogen (N) - 0.002%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 0.001%
Soluble Potash (K2O) - 0.024%
Calcium (CA) - 0.003%
Sulfur (S) - 0.003%
Magnesium (MG) - 0.001%
Turf Power Liquid can be applied to
- All Ornamental plants
- Landscape shrubs
- Enhanced availability of plant nutrients: Unlocks the available nutrient potential in the soil and makes it plant available.
- A viable source of macro and micro-nutrients.
Enhanced Efficiency of Water Use:
- Increases water holding capacity of the soil, reducing irrigation frequency and increasing stress tolerance during harsh conditions.
- Surface runoff will not contaminate water supply.
- Delivers robust and diverse microbial populations.
- Enhances soil fertility, by fostering the development of complementary soil micro-organisms.
The Role of Humic Acid:
- High content: More than 5% by weight.
- Makes nutrient delivery more efficient over an extended period.
- Accelerated root initiation, establishment and development.
- Encourages pore development in native soils and nutrient uptake.
Soil Disease and Pest Suppression:
- On-going tests show a potential mode of action interferes with pathogens’ access to plant roots.
- Foliar spray shows anecdotal evidence for mildew and fungal suppression, and reduction in insect damage.
- Tees and Greens: Apply 8 OZ/1,000 SQ FT every 2 weeks, beginning 2 weeks after core aeration.
- Fairways: Apply 16 OZ/1,000 SQ FT every 30 days, beginning 45 days after emergence.
- Lawn and Sport Turf: Apply 16 OZ/ 1,000 SQ FT every 30 days throughout the growing season.